Dr. Aisha Ahmed is a Certified Inman Aligner Dentist
The Inman Aligner gives patients an alternative to conventional braces and in some instances veneers. It works quickly and efficiently and eliminates the need for having brackets cemented onto your teeth or waiting months and months for a clear brace to work. You can now have your front teeth straightened in as little as 6 -16 weeks.
Many cosmetic dentists are calling it the “missing link between orthodontics and cosmetic dentistry.” – “The Greatest Innovation in Cosmetic Dentistry since the porcelain veneer“.
Inman Aligner utilizes a lingual coil spring that puts pressure on the teeth that need repositioning and a labial bar that reverses the same pressure. These components work together to “squeeze” teeth together by pushing and pulling them into alignment.
What are the Advantages of the Inman Aligners?
- Completely invisible
- An alternative to expensive “Invisible Braces”.
- Allows you to achieve great results using just one appliance.
- Can give you a wonderful smile with less hassle and expense in a shorter period of time.
- Can be removed and inserted as easily as a retainer.
- The cost of Inman Aligner treatment is typically much less expensive than traditional braces or invisible braces with which treatments times are also typically longer.